COVID-19 – an update
WE ARE REALLY HAPPY TO BE OPEN AGAIN!
Monday – Saturday we open 11am – 11pm with food being served 12-3 / 5-9pm (last orders at 8.40pm please).
PLEASE NOTE THAT AT PRESENT THE KITCHEN IS CLOSED 3-5PM IN ORDER FOR TO RESET READY FOR A BUSY EVENING & TO ALLOW OUR TEAM TO TAKE A BREAK!
Sunday 12-10pm with food being served 12-9pm (last orders 8.40pm)
Having read and digested the 43 pages of guidelines from the Government, we are really pleased that we will be in a position to reopen our doors and welcome our wonderful customers back on Wednesday 8th July.
We will be reviewing our opening hours and food service times on a weekly basis to start with. Our primary aims upon re-opening are that we keep our team and customers happy and safe, and also, that our business is and remains financially viable.
We will be continuing and extending our takeaway service and full details of our collection / delivery service can be found online at www.thenoginn.co.uk – this can be ordered online or by phone on 01963 32998.
- Booking is essential for both diners & drinkers – if you just turn up we will do our best to accommodate you, but if there are no tables available, I’m afraid we will be unable to “squeeze” you in. Reservations for the beer garden will only be taken on the day as who can tell what the great British summer holds (although we do have some pop up gazebos…. just in case!).
- Food booking instructions – as we are still running a takeaway service for both collection and delivery, if you are dining with us we will need to book you out a “food” slot within our kitchen. When we take your booking, we will ask what time it is you would like to eat.
- Please arrive at the time you have booked your table for – we don’t want it to be all about money, but, time is money and we are a business and have many people who rely on us for employment.
- Due to the size of our tables we will only be accepting bookings of up to 4 people inside.
- Children and dogs on leads are welcome, but they are your responsibility and you will need to ensure that they adhere to social distancing for the safety of our team and other customers.
- Unfortunately at this time no one will be able to sit at the bar. Table service will be provided.
- We will need to take your details when you visit us so that we are compliant with the track and trace systems, these details will be kept safe and not shared unless there is an outbreak linked to us.
- Toilets – this is an old building with pinch points. Please use common sense – one in one out.
- Hand sanitiser will be available as you walk into the pub, as well as hand washing facilities – come on people, you know the drill!
- We have carried out a full risk assessment and we will have procedures in place which we please ask you to adhere to for everyone’s sake.
- Please remember to follow the government’s guidelines for 2 households/social bubbles at any one table or up to 6 people when sitting outside.
- If you are showing symptoms, we would ask you to please remain at home and self isolate.
The new normal is going to be a little strange for all of us for the time being, but we aim to make your visit to us as enjoyable as possible. Please remember that we are acting on guidelines set by the government. Please bear with us whilst we all get used to the new rules and procedures!
We are hopeful that these rules are temporary, but they are something which we must all abide by to make our pub safe, and for us to remain open! Anyone not adhering to these rules or giving our team a hard time will be asked to leave.
Finally, we have really missed you all and cannot wait to welcome you back through our doors really soon!
Best wishes, Will & Amy x